A portable little light that is fun for play and a great sleep companion.
Durable, eco friendly, child safe light made from BPA, lead and Phthalate free PVC.
The internal LEDs provide a comforting glow to your little one's room. THe light will automatically fade off after 15 mins to extend battery life.
WARNING: contains coin/button batteries. Hazardous if swallowed. Please ensure the battery lid remains closed with the included screw.
Clean surface with soft, slightly moistened cloth.
Replaceable batteries included.